FMM-1 standard-sized monitor module
The FMM-1(A) Monitor Module is intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using the built-in rotary switches. It provides either a two-wire or four-wire fault-tolerant Initiating Device Circuit (IDC) for normally-open-contact fire alarm and supervisory devices. The module has a panel-controlled LED indicator. The FMM-1(A) can be used to replace MMX-1(A)
modules in existing systems.
FMM-1(A) Monitor Module
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the control panel.
• Powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. No additional power required.
• High noise (EMF/RFI) immunity.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring.
• Direct-dial entry of address: 01 – 159 on FlashScan loops; 01 – 99 on CLIP loops.
• LED flashes green during normal operation (this is a programmable option) and latches on steady red to indicate alarm.